- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the key differences between the SOC 1 and SOC 2® report, and why a company receiving a SOC 1 report would need or benefit from a SOC 2® report.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly specialists discuss the common points of risk and how to develop a comprehensive risk-based internal audit approach for drug diversion remediation and ongoing monitoring.
- The U.S.-EU Privacy Shield annual report reveals Department of Commerce actively working to validate compliance through random "spot checks".
- FEI 2018 Audit Fee Survey Report reveals interesting trends around audit fees, internal controls, internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.