- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- When unexpected disputes arise on critical projects, concerns about schedule, completion costs and the administrative burden of resolving the dispute soon follow.
- A government is accountable for the services provided to taxpayers and for the way that it uses its resources to provide those services. One way to enhance accountability is to form an audit committee.
- A freestanding, not-for-profit hospital planned to undertake some major construction project including extensive renovations, addition of a new building, and expansion of its research institute.
- As high profile fraud scandals gain attention in the news, executive management looks to their legal counsel for a defensive game plan.
- Previous Next