- This Enterprise Risk Management, or ERM, webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your utility.
- Understand the framework underlying a SOC 2 report and learn what principles your organization should have examined.
- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- Hiring the best people is crucial and protects the interests of general contractors. Know definitively that your subcontractors are going to complete assigned tasks by using pre-qualification techniques.
- FASB has released a new accounting standard that provides much-needed guidance on management’s responsibility in evaluating and disclosing adverse conditions or events that raise substantial doubt about a company’s ability to continue as a “going concern.” The guidance, published in ASU 2014-15, Presentation of Financial Statements — Going Concern (Subtopic 205-40): Disclosure of Uncertainties about an Entity’s Ability to Continue as a Going Concern, applies to all companies that prepare their financial statements in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This article details the new guidance.
- Previous Next