- This presentation reviews the process for building consensus around construction project audit findings, setting a positive tone in the report, and writing for the target audience.
- No organization is immune from a cyber attack. Organizations that are best positioned to protect themselves will play both offense and defense—beginning with a thorough cybersecurity risk assessment.
- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- In the fourth chapter of our series on the key components of an effective cybersecurity management program, we take a deeper dive into how companies can verify cybersecurity control performance.
- The magnitude of data breaches recently has spurred greater scrutiny of cybersecurity risk. Learn more about the key areas upon which all cyber security examinations should focus.
- Previous Next