- The 10-80-10 rule to ethics is based on the assumption that 10 percent of the people are ethical all of the time, 80 percent could behave unethically depending on the situation, and 10 percent are unethical all the time. Learn how this can be applied to fraud risk management from forensic litigation partner Jonathan T. Marks on his blog "Board and fraud."
- The Advisory Board Company joined Baker Tilly to discuss healthcare reform and the shift from coverage expansion to health spending.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber and due diligence specialists discuss the importance of cybersecurity due diligence prior to acquiring a business and how to protect your investment through proper cybersecurity management post-acquisition.
- As OASIS nears the end of its base period, GSA is preparing for a significant increase in the number of contractor on-ramps. Learn more about OASIS and how to qualify.
- Learn about the transitional guidance on the deductibility of expenses for certain business meals under section 274 as amended by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).