- The Society of Actuaries recently released new mortality tables for use by plan sponsors when measuring benefit plan costs and obligations. The new tables, RP-2014 (mortality tables) and MP-2014 (longevity improvement scale), will most likely result in higher defined benefit obligations in benefit plans.
- The high-level analysis and commentary in the findings report will allow auto dealerships to compare their expectations on sales, growth, investments and expenditures over the next twelve months against others across the US.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- The effectiveness of dealership management contributes to the overall profitability of the store. A key player in the management team is the office manager. In addition to having the responsibility of preparing a monthly financial statement by the tenth of the month, there are several other areas where a well-trained office manager can enhance your bottom line.
- Previous Next