- Learn more about testing transactions and verifying compliance once your audit plan is in place. We’ll help you understand which transactions need to be tested, what factors drive testing populations, and more.
- Learn how to write a construction audit plan in today’s facility development environment and understand what has changed over the last five years.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, our client was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- Fargo v. Commissioner illustrates the principal lesson that all facts and evidence presented are considered in the evaluation of whether or not a taxpayer holds real estate in the ordinary course of business.
- Previous Next