- In our second installment of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on what states are doing in reaction to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- The program opens the door for owners of Section 202 projects to address significant repairs and maintenance.
- Learn how an owner can mitigate risks with a well-written contract.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) was signed into law December 2017. Test your tax reform knowledge with our latest Bisnow quiz.
- Baker Tilly’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) webinar explores the impacts of GDPR, its requirements, tips for assessing GDPR readiness and preparing for compliance.
- Previous Next