- State and local governments are figuring out the best ways for them to conform to such aspects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as the repatriation transition tax, bonus depreciation and expensing deductions, and business interest limitations.
- The Supreme Court ruling on Wayfair would have caused enough disruption for states this year, but with the addition of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, states are seeing their fair share of uncertainty as well as opportunity.
- The proposed regulations under section 199A finally answered many questions about the new 20 percent deduction for qualified business income, which means taxpayers can begin to plan with a bit more certainty.
- This webinar explored the root causes and early indicators of issues that can derail a project and lead to relationship failure between an owner and contractor
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss some of the most significant changes to the criteria since the development of the SOC 2® report.
- Previous Next