- The proposed regulations under section 199A finally answered many questions about the new 20 percent deduction for qualified business income, which means taxpayers can begin to plan with a bit more certainty.
- This webinar explored the root causes and early indicators of issues that can derail a project and lead to relationship failure between an owner and contractor
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss some of the most significant changes to the criteria since the development of the SOC 2® report.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber and due diligence specialists discuss the importance of cybersecurity due diligence prior to acquiring a business and how to protect your investment through proper cybersecurity management post-acquisition.
- The September Tax Reform Progress Report discusses the three bills that comprise Tax Reform 2.0, new proposed regulations for determining a CFC’s GILTI income, elimination of a state and local tax workaround and where we are with TCJA-related regulations and guidance.
- Previous Next