- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made many modifications to bonus depreciation and expensing rules for business assets. Read our summary of the changes along with some planning considerations.
- Tax reform changed the use of net operating losses for most taxpayers and imposed limitations on noncorporate business losses, but there are still implementation questions for which further guidance is needed. Read this summary of the new rules and check out our planning ideas.
- In light of the Wayfair ruling and tax reform, what are organizations now facing from states and municipalities when it comes to a number of issues, including net operating losses, market-based sourcing, nexus and state transfer pricing.
- State and local governments are figuring out the best ways for them to conform to such aspects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as the repatriation transition tax, bonus depreciation and expensing deductions, and business interest limitations.
- The Supreme Court ruling on Wayfair would have caused enough disruption for states this year, but with the addition of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, states are seeing their fair share of uncertainty as well as opportunity.
- Previous Next