- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill allowing contractors to purchase construction materials on behalf of certain tax-exempt clients without paying Wisconsin sales or use tax.
- Learn how to keep jobs on time and on budget by analyzing and developing real time controls on complex accounting information such as progress billings, labor hour data and other project records.
- The rules for owning and managing a REIT can be complicated, but they are not onerous. Many property owners and real estate investors find the advantages of a REIT far outweigh the regulatory requirements.
- This article focuses on the many factors that need to be considered when tax planning for a real estate transaction.
- Previous Next