- This webinar covers effective strategies to shorten the construction schedule, avoid unnecessary costs and identify potential overcharges.
- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- In our latest Bisnow article, partner Ken Fleming and director Paul Daddio provide insight regarding critical implications of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants new valuation guide “Practice Aid,” which provides guidance on best practices relative to the valuation of portfolio company investment interests for financial reporting.
- The FASB plans to hear input from its Investor Advisory Committee (IAC) on two early-stage projects that could usher in major changes to GAAP. The IAC plans to discuss the FASB’s examination of segment reporting and its project to more clearly distinguish between liabilities and equity. The panel also plans to discuss the SEC’s disclosure simplification initiative.
- The AICPA’s Financial Reporting Executive Committee (FinREC) issued proposed guidance for estimating the fair value of raw materials and finished goods acquired when one business buys another. If finalized, the guidance will be included in an audit and valuation guide for business combinations.