- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- Though “megadeals” are highly publicized, projects of all sizes provide an optimistic outlook on future job creation and secondary economic growth. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how your project can take advantage of available credits and incentives.
- Area Development recently published Kate Crowley’s article breaking down how companies should approach the “but for” requirement to gain government incentives.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- The Baker Tilly Capital NMTC team assisted in securing more than $12 million of New Markets Tax Credit allocation for the expansion of a qualified health center into rural Pennsylvania.
- Previous Next