- Austin Business Journal shares how the Central Texas Food bank financed a new 135,000-square-foot facility with New Market Tax Credits program.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- The Central Texas Food Bank constructed a new 135,000 square-foot facility expanding their reach to 150,000 more Texans in need of hunger relief.
- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- An international denim fabrics manufacturer received more than $6.9 million in incentive funding, which completed the financing for the new facility construction project.
- Previous Next