- Remaining competitive in an ever changing global environment while maintaining or increasing the firm’s professional reputation and prestige is what drives architects and engineers to continuously develop new and improved designs, concepts and processes.
- The reintroduction of the Stop Corporate Inversions Act (H.R. 415) in the House by Sander Levin and Lloyd Doggett seeks to modify the definition of inverted domestic corporations under section 7874.
- In the accounting profession, the war for top talent is in full force. Follow these eight tips to get the most out of your recruitment dollars.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- One of the largest firms in the country abruptly decided to liquidate, leaving retired partners in with more than $20 million in unfunded pension payments due. Baker Tilly forensic investigation and valuation services supported the trustee’s recovery through various settlements and adversary actions.
- Previous Next