- Midsize to large law firms know their competitors are exploring opportunities overseas, and if a firm wants to remain competitive and grow, they have to be open to operating in a foreign market. Read Baker Tilly’s latest insight for law firms to understand various business and tax factors when determining what is appropriate when expanding your law firm overseas.
- Financial fraud and theft is becoming more common, and can happen anywhere. Law firms can be targeted just like any business, if not more so because of the perception of deep pockets.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- Learn more about how law firms and other professional services organizations are implementing cybersecurity safeguards and other key controls to combat data breaches that have plagued society in today’s technological age.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly law firm tax partners provide the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, proposed regulations and the impact on law firms.