- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly reduces import tariffs providing competitive positioning, higher revenue, and better margins for a US manufacturer in Brazil
- Although vehicle sales have declined slightly during the first half of 2016, new vehicle transaction prices reached at all-time high of $31,089 in June 2016.
- The preliminary unadjusted unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 5.8 percent for the first quarter 2016, above the national rate of 4.7 percent.
- M&A activity in the region rebounded during the second quarter of 2016 rising nearly fifty-seven percent to thirty-six closed transactions as compared to the first quarter’s twenty-three.
- Previous Next