- The number of middle-market transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transaction values declined in the first quarter of 2018, while total deal value experienced a significant increase.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.
- In this webinar for manufacturers, you will learn how a private equity firm thinks and analyzes a target manufacturing company, so that if and when it does come time to sell, you will know how to position your company for the optimal result.
- The hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries will be impacted by a number of tax provisions from the final tax reform bill, “Tax Cuts and Job Act,” signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017.
- The third quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 12.5 percent, 13.4 percent and 20.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Previous Next