- There were 43 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $8.9 billion.
- There were 55 reported food and beverage transactions that closed during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $490 million.
- There were 297 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $32.1 billion. Of these transactions, 88 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $9.3 billion.
- In Part 3 of our article "Tax Reform’s Impact on Private Equity and M&A Markets", we recap the net operating loss limitations brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it could impact M&A and private equity market activity.
- View our on-demand webinar to understand the impact tax reform has had, and continues to have, on hedge funds, private equity funds, management companies and general partnerships.
- Previous Next