- In Part 4 of our article "Tax Reform’s Impact on Private Equity and M&A Markets", we recap the increased carried interest holding period brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it could impact M&A and private equity market activity.
- In our latest Bisnow article, partner Ken Fleming and director Paul Daddio provide insight regarding critical implications of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants new valuation guide “Practice Aid,” which provides guidance on best practices relative to the valuation of portfolio company investment interests for financial reporting.
- There were 27 middle-market deals with reported values in the Great Lakes region during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $1.82 billion.
- There were 133 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $10.9 billion.
- There were 35 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $1.1 billion.