- A strategically focused CHNA can benefit both the community and the bottom line. It can also help an organization plan and prepare for future healthcare delivery by identifying high-risk populations and predicting health needs that will affect future programs and resources.
- Baker Tilly turnkey global market specialists help organizations begin to think about international markets through questions that elicit discussion of near- and long-term growth.
- The world of recruiting has changed. To maintain a competitive advantage in the "War for Top Talent," organizations must change their strategy about how they recruit new employees.
- Baker Tilly Capital worked as an advisor to Susquehanna Health during the sale of The Meadows by managing a target sales process and providing guidance on the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Recent changes from the US Office of Management and Budget (OMB), entitled “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” (Uniform Guidance) will impact subrecipient monitoring. These changes will impact new federal awards and changes to funding increments with changed terms and conditions issued after Dec. 26, 2014. If your organization does not yet understand these changes, now is the time to act.
- Previous Next