- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Chuck Lukens, discuss the quirks states have in applying sales tax to sign manufacturers in Sign Builders Illustrated.
- On April 12, 2018, New York enacted legislation, Budget Bill SB7509-C/A 9509-C (the bill) designed to mitigate some of the negative effects of the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on New York taxpayers.
- Senior manager Sarah Hopkins discusses state and local tax considerations for traveling employees.
- Listen as state and local tax professionals discuss how municipalities are reacting to the new tax reform law.
- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- Previous Next