- States are beyond annoyed with a court decision in California regarding Bed Bath & Beyond’s store credit.
- Healthcare companies are using unclaimed property services not only to avoid state audits and penalties, but also to find liabilities or make themselves look more attractive in preparation for consolidations.
- For anyone looking to buy or sell a business, unclaimed property has become de rigueur for M&A due diligence and auditors alike.
- Listen to Baker Tilly state and local tax professionals discuss state and local tax developments affecting businesses today.
- What do Minnesota contractors need to know about sales and use tax? In this article, a Baker Tilly state and local tax manager shares many considerations for contractors.
- Previous Next