- When the owners of a plastic injection molding company became interested in selling their business, Baker Tilly Capital leveraged its knowledge of the manufacturing industry to market the company and identify the right strategic buyer.
- Baker Tilly’s banking industry benchmarks report provides management with an easy to read resource to evaluate your financial institution’s performance in key areas.
- There were 144 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease from the 159 transactions that closed last quarter. Of the 144 transactions, 16 were middle-market transactions, down from 30 during the prior quarter.
- There were 48 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease of approximately 9.4 percent from the previous quarter.
- There were 62 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $12.8 billion. Of these transactions, eight were middle-market transactions with an aggregate reported deal value of $610 million.
- Previous Next