- When wrestling with the decision to sell now or later, there are several key factors private company owners should consider and analyze to help them reach a decision for their company and its stakeholders.
- In Part 1 of our article "Tax Reform’s Impact on Private Equity and M&A Markets", we recap the reduced corporate tax rate brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it could impact M&A and private equity market activity.
- Learn how Baker Tilly Capital worked with Systems Management Group, LLC to identify the right strategic partner to help the company grow outside of its current geographic footprint.
- With venture capital and private equity’s increased focus on software and technology companies, learn how both asset classes are continuing to validate their mutually beneficial relationship within the growing software and technology industry.
- Learn how five key changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act impact M&A market activity, buyers, sellers and the private equity industry as a whole.