- An established manufacturer finds the perfect partner and a turnkey solution to make early in-roads into Brazil.
- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- Discover the history of ERP software solutions, from the mainframe era to the cloud.
- A study of family owned businesses conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and Baker Tilly International indicates that the majority of US family business owners are not succession-ready.
- PowerPlex 2015 Gold sponsor, Baker Tilly, presented alongside American Axle & Manufacturing and SSI Technologies, “Supply Chain Collaboration: American Axle Implementation”.
- Previous Next