- When making a location decision, understanding how to compete, negotiate, structure, and close transactions is critical for complex capital structures that include federal, state, and local financial products.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Baker Tilly prepared damages rebuttal analysis, which presented alternative theories of damages, to help television and internet-based media company defend itself.
- Baker Tilly provides expert report and deposition testimony to help manufacturer settle matter before trial.
- Previous Next