- Learn how Baker Tilly Capital worked with AmesburyTruth to divest one of its non-core divisions, Schlegel, to Right Lane Capital in order to help renew Schlegel’s growth trajectory.
- There were 47 reported food and beverage transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $14.0 billion. This includes seven middle-market transactions with an aggregate deal value of $515 million.
- Baker Tilly comments on proposed regulations under section 163(j).
- Baker Tilly specialists help food and beverage industry management teams focus on and prioritize the potential profit centers within their current business or their desired future asset base.
- Learn more about IIoT and how it can help your manufacturing business operate more efficiently, understand where we’re at in the hype cycle around IIoT, where your peers are, and how to strategize.