- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- On April 1, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to propose a one-year deferral of the effective date of the new revenue recognition standard, Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), for both public and private entities.
- Proposed regulations revise the scope and definition of internal use software, making it easier to determine what qualifies for the R&D credit.
- The reintroduction of the Stop Corporate Inversions Act (H.R. 415) in the House by Sander Levin and Lloyd Doggett seeks to modify the definition of inverted domestic corporations under section 7874.
- Ireland ranked number four in the 2014 Forbes ranking of “Best Countries for Business.” Why did the country receive this ranking and how does the ranking explain the interest life sciences companies have in the country?
- Previous Next