- Baker Tilly turnkey global market specialists help organizations begin to think about international markets through questions that elicit discussion of near- and long-term growth.
- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- An established manufacturer finds the perfect partner and a turnkey solution to make early in-roads into Brazil.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Gain insight on the trends, strategies, and recruiting and sourcing practices to get your HR technology and talent processes to a place where they are a differentiator for your company.
- Previous Next