- The revenue recognition standard has specific considerations for life sciences companies.
- Baker Tilly's Christina Cool is a contributing author of this study discussing how a percutaneous ventricular assist device is associated with positive patient outcomes.
- Learn the best ways to help your company gain coverage from both providers and payers for your new technology.
- Baker Tilly initiated an economic study to help a medical device company promote their technology and increase revenue.
- It is critical for a medical device company to quickly develop a strategy to generate a comprehensive body of evidence to reverse negative coverage decisions if a medical technology has already been classified as experimental or investigational. Learn more about developing the strategy.
- Previous Next