- Baker Tilly healthcare consultant Serafin Samson reflects on attending the MedCity News INVEST Twin Cities digital health conference.
- Baker Tilly partners provide insights into funding options for digital health startups in this interview with MedCity News.
- As the healthcare landscape continues its rapid change, pharmaceutical companies are revising their operating models to be more customer-centric and to have greater collaboration with providers.
- Business impact model shows health plans how percutaneous ventricular assist devices are effective in managing high-risk heart failure patients.
- The passage of tax reform legislation provides life sciences companies with numerous opportunities for tax savings.