- AICPA releases final guidance on SOC for Cybersecurity. The new guidance provides a framework to help organizations better understand the core components of effective cybersecurity risk management.
- The organization plans to use Baker Tilly's recommendations to drive their IT planning and budget process.
- The analysis performed by Baker Tilly found that the system generated more than $6.7 billion annually in economic activity, and supported more than 60,000 jobs (in addition to its more than 12,000 internal employees).
- Baker Tilly reviewed the state university's existing HR structure and shared services model, and developed the CHRO position description and qualifications with consideration to industry-leading practices.
- Baker Tilly, in collaboration with faculty and the sponsored programs office, reviewed 30 policies and developed written materials for 18 e-learning modules.
- Previous Next