- A commercial REIT sought to review certain operational and financial policies, procedures and controls. Baker Tilly governance, risk and compliance professionals helped enhance the REIT's operations.
- A REIT was looking for an outsourced internal audit function to assist with SOX compliance. Baker Tilly became the REIT's internal audit partner.
- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- As the complexity of higher education increases, so does the need for institution leadership to foster an effective and intentional approach to gaining assurance over the management of institutional risks.
- The AICPA's new cyber attestation will give organizations the ability to reliably report on their cybersecurity program with the credibility associated with an independent auditor's report.
- Previous Next