- A state insurance department successfully completed a coordinated examination in an unexpectedly short timeframe with the help of Baker Tilly.
- An international insurance group domiciled in New York identifies gaps and develops a compliance roadmap with the NYS DFS Cybersecurity Regulation and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework with the help of Baker Tilly.
- A large U.S. health insurer was able to identify gaps and improve its risk management plan by conducting a targeted cybersecurity examination with the help of Baker Tilly.
- Amidst uncertainty from CMS on direction for provider pay models, House lawmakers created the bipartisan Healthcare Innovation Caucus to explore and advance innovative physician payment systems.
- CMS official Kat Goodrich expects significant regulatory reform and burden reduction this year, including streamlining quality measures and quality reporting.
- Previous Next