- The implementation of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) has helped strengthen staff productivity and efficiency for credit unions.
- Companies are turning to Robotic Process Automation – RPA – to increase their labor productivity and reduce their costs. Baker Tilly's five-step proven approach enables successful RPA implementations.
- CMS announced it exceeded its 90 percent participation goal for 2017 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting. Learn more.
- The current landscape in the insurance industry offers traditional insurers and InsurTechs a prime opportunity to provide enhanced customer experiences, new insurance offerings and streamlined processes.
- South Carolina became the first state to adopt the NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law, requiring all insurance organizations licensed in the state to be subject to the new regulation.
- Previous Next