- At the Fall Meeting the NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions.
- The bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 was signed into law on November 2. Read more about how the law will impact providers, and learn the status of the PACE Innovation Act, the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC), and the two-year budget deal.
- Jurisdiction concerns, scope of authority questions, and an Anti-Kickback Statute were some of the issues the healthcare industry has seen in the court system recently. Continue reading to stay up-to-date on the latest rulings and their implications across the industry.
- CMS announces the 2016 Medicare Part B premiums and releases final determination for the “two-midnight” rule
- Baker Tilly discussed cybersecurity risks to insurance companies and policy holders, recently released guidance from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), and changes expected to your state examinations.
- Previous Next