- In a recent EDUCAUSE blog post, Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer at Southern Methodist University, shares insights from a collaborative presentation conducted with Mike Cullen of Baker Tilly, on the ways institutions can assist their board professionals to understand the pertinent aspects of cybersecurity programs and collaboratively address cybersecurity risks.
- Tax reform: What you should know about the taxability of transportation fringe benefits
- Before, During, After: Benefits of Periodic Project Risk Reviews
- Download Baker Tilly’s Higher Education cybersecurity management ebook for a roadmap to better understand and build a sustainable cybersecurity management program.
- Implementing the new revenue recognition standard in Higher Education: Tuition and housing revenue impacts is the first in a series of articles in which we will explore the revenue recognition standard requirements and the impact on higher education institutions.
- Previous Next