- The Government Accounting Standards Board issued Preliminary Views (PV) in its reexamination of the financial reporting model. Government are encouraged to read and respond by Feb. 15, 2019.
- Automating financial business processes through robotic process automation (RPA) will revolutionize how utility companies control costs, redeploy workers and increase other efficiencies.
- US multinational corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multinational corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- This ebook addresses the major implications of the new revenue recognition standard for life sciences companies.
- The IRS released Revenue Procedure 2019-10, which modifies Revenue Procedure 2018-31 and contains guidance for an insurance company changing its basis of computing reserves.
- Previous Next