- Tax reform changed the use of net operating losses for most taxpayers and imposed limitations on noncorporate business losses, but there are still implementation questions for which further guidance is needed. Read this summary of the new rules and check out our planning ideas.
- As a result of South Dakota v. Wayfair, dealers with out-of-state sales must begin assessing their physical and economic nexus footprint for how to apply the new nexus guidance.
- Learn about actuarial best practices and regulatory changes that will affect actuarial oversight within organizations by reading the following article that was originally published by the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC).
- The dust is still settling from the seismic shift the Wayfair ruling wrought upon sales and use taxes. Catch up on how states are reacting and what organizations are doing to prepare themselves and their customers.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act imposed a ceiling on the federal itemized deduction for state and local taxes so a number of states passed legislation to circumvent it; the government wasn’t pleased and made that clear. States reacted by seeking an injunction.
- Previous Next