- A new report by Fitch Ratings indicates profitability looks bleak for not-for-profit hospitals and health systems but there are steps hospitals and healthcare systems can take to enhance performance
- Suggested language for your hospital to use that provides context with respect to your charges and actual patient financial responsibility as it relates to the Medicare price posting requirement
- The OASIS SB Pool 1 Open Season On-Ramp submission deadline has come and gone, we wanted to take a moment to share what we’ve learned over the past few weeks.
- CMS’s price transparency rule will be in effect on January 1, 2019 and will NOT have a grace period. Baker Tilly can help guide you through the process and provide suggested language for your hospital that should accompany your public posting.
- It is never too early to start planning for LIHTC year 15. This video offers a high-level overview of the exit process including when to start, what your options are and things to consider for each exit strategy.
- Previous Next