- The SEC’s Investor Advisory Committee (IAC) endorsed the commission’s plan to conduct a pilot test with revised pricing restrictions on the transaction fees stock exchanges charge to encourage trading. The SEC wants to assess how the pricing restrictions and fees affect trading on U.S. stock markets.
- A recent GSA OIG report finds issues with the TDR Pilot Program Evaluation Plan. Learn more about the OIG’s findings and key takeaways for TDR contractors.
- The Governmental Accounting Standards Board recently issued Statement No. 87, Leases, which will replace the current operating and capital lease categories with a single model for lease accounting.
- This summer, the U.S. Government Accountability Office issued an update to Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards, superseding the 2011 revision.
- Loss causation is the connection that exists between a defendant's wrongdoing and the financial harm to a plaintiff.See page 10.
- Previous Next