- In this webinar, Baker Tilly provides an overview of the OASIS contract and its upcoming expansion.
- Learn about the Internal Revenue Service’s clarification that accrued market discount is not includible in income currently under section 451(b) as amended by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s cost allocation for utilities series, we’ll lift the curtain on common cost allocation methods that are utility industry best practices.
- In the first part in Baker Tilly’s two-part series on utility cost allocation, learn about the methodology of cost allocation and role of shared services for utilities.
- In April 10, 2018, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced there had been an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 that was eventually traced to romaine lettuce. Simon Oddy writes for Risk Management Magazine about the similarities between this recall and previous recalls - and what progress has been made.
- Previous Next