- One of the many items affected by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) were 529 education fund plans. Learn more about the plan, their tax benefits and implication, and the resulting updates per the new tax law.
- Learn tips to align potential gifts with your organization's mission and develop ongoing relationships with donors.
- Reports of inaccurate reporting of institutional data highlight the risks to institutional reputation and ranking/standing. Learn how to preserve the integrity of data reporting in higher education.
- In June 2018, FASB issued ASU No. 2018-08, Topic 958. Many institutions have difficulty analyzing their grants and contracts under the ASU. Learn how to implement the standard in higher education.
- Beginning in 2018, taxpayers may be eligible for a 20 percent deduction on QBI from a partnership, S corporation or sole proprietorship.
- Previous Next