- FASB’s ASC 842 revises recognition of operating leases as assets. Government contractors should not see an unallowable interest component under the FAR 31.205 cost principles included in rent expense.
- GSA implemented a rollout of one of the most important regulatory changes in recent history for Federal Supply Schedule contractors, learn more about the OLM rule and what to expect.
- DOD details its new JEDI Cloud Requirements. Learn more about the changes and how they impact option structure, pricing, security requirements and information sharing.
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2018 and beyond.
- Learn more about the DoD components in price negotiations on TINA-covered contracts though the latest sweep memo and our thoughts.
- Previous Next