- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly provides an overview of the OASIS contract and its upcoming expansion.
- As OASIS nears the end of its base period, GSA is preparing for a significant increase in the number of contractor on-ramps. Learn more about OASIS and how to qualify.
- FASB’s ASC 842 revises recognition of operating leases as assets. Government contractors should not see an unallowable interest component under the FAR 31.205 cost principles included in rent expense.
- GSA implemented a rollout of one of the most important regulatory changes in recent history for Federal Supply Schedule contractors, learn more about the OLM rule and what to expect.