- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations pertaining to code section 199A of the TCJA, providing some clarity on a number of key areas that could impact food and beverage companies.
- Baker Tilly and Ontario Systems discuss how to increase employee productivity and effectiveness through revenue cycle innovation.
- There were 230 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $26.3 billion. Of these transactions, 42 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $6.5 billion.
- There were 51 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $78.2 billion.
- With GDPR enforcement underway, eyes across the world turn to developments in data privacy legislation in the U.S. and India.
- Previous Next