- Learn about actuarial best practices and regulatory changes that will affect actuarial oversight within organizations by reading the following article that was originally published by the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC).
- The dust is still settling from the seismic shift the Wayfair ruling wrought upon sales and use taxes. Catch up on how states are reacting and what organizations are doing to prepare themselves and their customers.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act imposed a ceiling on the federal itemized deduction for state and local taxes so a number of states passed legislation to circumvent it; the government wasn’t pleased and made that clear. States reacted by seeking an injunction.
- In light of the Wayfair ruling and tax reform, what are organizations now facing from states and municipalities when it comes to a number of issues, including net operating losses, market-based sourcing, nexus and state transfer pricing.
- State and local governments are figuring out the best ways for them to conform to such aspects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as the repatriation transition tax, bonus depreciation and expensing deductions, and business interest limitations.
- Previous Next