- The FASB plans to formally vote in October on adding a project to its agenda to let public companies amortize goodwill. But the accounting board’s research staff is hearing mixed views about whether public companies should be free to adopt an optional accounting method that private companies are already using.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- Estate and charitable planning helped a client achieve financial security for future generations, create opportunities for new investments and direct social capital to benefit society.
- A robust workforce development and succession planning program is a must-have for public power utilities. Baker Tilly has developed a guide that breaks workforce/succession planning into key steps.
- Communities across the U.S. devastated by widespread flooding must ensure compliance with the accounting, documentation and operational requirements that accompany the award of disaster recovery aid.
- Previous Next