- Learn about current governmental accounting standards that may impact your public sector organization, projected effective dates and resources that can assist you in implementing the new standards.
- According to Fitch Ratings’ 2019, good economic conditions will make for stable 2019 for healthcare sector.
- After a 14-month delay, CMS plans to release new star ratings on Hospital Compare in February 2019.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics announced healthcare led all other sectors in November hiring with the ambulatory sector accounting for 60 percent of the total jobs created.
- CMS plans to use pay-roll based staffing data to identify less-than-average staffing rates at nursing homes.
- Previous Next