- Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about their current data visualization and analytics tools used to improve operational visibility.
- The SEC’s chairman supports the effort to rethink quarterly reporting rules and perhaps move public companies to a less frequent reporting cycle. The SEC added the issue to its regulatory agenda for 2019, largely at the behest of an August tweet from President Donald Trump that criticized the quarterly reporting regime for imposing a short-term mindset on senior executives at U.S. public companies.
- In a recent webinar, Baker Tilly Healthcare discusses the right implementation tools and models for healthcare providers to achieve a modern managed care environment.
- Baker Tilly assists supplying company in addressing global compliance issues with Plex Manufacturing Cloud
- Members of the PCAOB’s Investor Advisory Group (IAG) discussed the implementation challenges, particularly with the proper application of the critical audit matters (CAM) requirement, of the regulatory board’s expanded auditor reporting requirements. The rule represents a major change to the brief pass-fail auditor reports that have been in place for years.
- Previous Next