- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- The SEC and New York University will hold a forum to discuss the effects of high-frequency stock trading on financial markets. The event is planned as the fifth in a series hosted by the SEC’s Division of Economic Risk Analysis in partnership with NYU’s Salomon Center for the Study of Financial Institutions.
- In the article, featured in Chicagoland Associated General Contractor's blog, partner Rob Nowak details how to prepare for a downturn during a period of robust growth and economic prosperity.
- The Council of Institutional Investors (CII) and the CFA Institute asked the PCAOB to ensure the accuracy of interactive data tags that public companies must embed directly into their financial statements using a process called the inline eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL). The SEC rule did not impose an audit requirement of the interactive data tags, but the investor groups say having a level of assurance would increase confidence in the quality of financial information.
- Previous Next